Tutor: Sarah Wilson Price: £270 for 2 days Included: refreshments and a light lunch.
This two-day course will show you how to make your garden wildlife-friendly and beautiful space.
You will learn:
- How to make a garden that works for both you and for wildlife.
- Quick and easy ways to incorporate wildlife-friendly features so that you start being wildlife-friendly straightaway.
- Garden design tips that ensure long-term, eco-friendly maintenance and aftercare.
- The common types of wildlife you can expect and how to encourage them.
- Where your garden sits in the wider environment and how it can help as paart of efforts to prevent biodiversity loss.
Bring outdoor wear as we will go out into the garden to see examples of wildlife-friendly features.
By the end of this course you will have the knowledge to create a garden that works for you but also supports wildlife through garden features and effective planting.
Click here to book through the London College of Garden Design