Date: Oct 28, 2023 (Saturday)
Step into the mesmerising world of autumnal blooms with the floral demonstration by renowned floral designer, Anita Li AIFD®, at Denmans Garden. Anita’s boundless creativity draws inspiration from a rich tapestry of sources, including nature, architecture, fashion, and design trends, resulting in unique and awe-inspiring floristic works. With a seamless blend of classic techniques and modern aesthetics, Anita breathes new life into commonly seen seasonal flowers, creating a fresh and evolved version of floral design. Join her on a captivating journey as she unveils the secrets behind crafting floral arrangements that beautifully capture the essence of the season in a truly imaginative way. Immerse yourself in this floral experience and depart with newfound knowledge and boundless inspiration.
Date: Oct 28, 2023 (Saturday)
Guided by Anita Li AIFD®, you’ll learn the art of flower arranging and discover the unique ways to incorporate autumnal elements into your own stunning creations. From velvety dahlias to gradating vibrant foliage, the workshop will perfectly mirror the enchanting beauty of Denmans Garden in fall. Unleash your creative spirit, indulge in the scents of nature, and take home a personalised masterpiece that captures the essence of the season. Get ready to be inspired, as this flower workshop promises an unforgettable experience amidst the splendour of autumn at the Garden.
You may choose to sign up either for the demonstration or the workshop or both. If you choose to sign up for both, the price of the demonstration would be deducted from that of the workshop, and it will cost just the same as the workshop itself.
If you are buying this demonstration and/or workshop as a gift for someone, please let us know the recipient name and contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details regarding our workshops and courses please also contact us at email@example.com
Price: Demonstration only £10 / Demonstration and workshop £70 / Workshop only £70
- Arrival time: Please kindly arrive 10 minutes before class, so we can start and finish on time for the convenience of everyone. For full-day workshops there will be a 30-minute lunch break.
- Things to bring: We will provided all flower materials and tools necessary for the class. You may bring a notepad and pen if you would like to take notes.
- Lunch and refreshments: Only light refreshments such as tea, coffee and snacks will be provided.
- Certificates: Students of our Beginner and Intermediate courses will receive a certificate on completion of the course. For CFD course students, if our teacher agrees that your work is at the level required of AIFD’s CFD credential, you will be invited to become an AIFD®Certified Floral Designer (CFD®). For more information, please visit the CFD course page.
- Cancellation notice: Upon booking a half day or one day workshop, please note that cancellations are not allowed. However, you have the option to transfer your booking to a friend if necessary. To do so, kindly notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may need to cancel the workshop if we receive too few bookings and we will make every effort to provide at least one week’s notice. In such a situation, you will have the option to transfer your booking to another workshop or receive a full refund of the fees paid.
- Language: Our classes are delivered in English unless specified. For private group bookings, you can choose to have the class delivered in English, Mandarin or Cantonese.
- Photography: Please feel free to take photos yourself. Our teacher and in certain classes our photographer will also take photos of students for our marketing materials or social media channels. If you do not wish to be in any photos, please let us know.
Please note that the workshop is limited to 10 people so early booking is essential. Anitas demonstration is not included in the limit of 10 people.
To book please click here.